Your Go-To Experts in Container Yard Services
Complete depot yard services from shipping container storage, sales, equipment maintenance & repair, box modifications, and mobile service crews
Steamship lines, railroads, ports, intermodal equipment providers, leasing companies, warehouses, and distribution centers use our container yards for flexible long- and short-term shipping container storage when deliveries are early, projects are delayed, or their facilities are full. ITS ConGlobal’s expert handlers take care of everything: inspection, unloading, storage, reloads, and equipment repositioning.
As the industry’s only container yard (CY) service provider spanning North and Central America, ITS ConGlobal provides customers with reliable, cost-effective, highly adaptable services that flex as needs change.
WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS?
- Steamship lines – We process in-service containers and chassis to be ready to handle the next load; reefer pre-trip, wash and temp set, genset pre-trip and fueling, sweep outs, liners
- Global Leasing Companies– ITSC is at the ready to receive and deliver leased container and chassis, full inspection, classification to your specs, heavy and light repairs, remarking
- Intermodal Equipment Providers - ITSC Depot wants to be your start/stop location for chassis and gensets, maintenance, repairs, inventory management, regulatory inspections
- Trucking Companies– ITSC has secure space for your short-term or long-term storage needs albeit wheeled loads, trailers, or chassis
- Fleet Operators – if you’re running a trailer fleet then give ITSC a call; we can tailor a solution for maintenance and repair, inventory management, and inspections
- Contractors – ITSC sells containers as-is or we can customize with doors, windows, finished or roughed-in; we can customize just about anything to suit your needs
- YOU – We can provide all of these services and more, large or small, just call or email to get started with a customized solution that meets your needs
THE ITSC ADVANTAGE
- Network – ITSC operates over 120 facilities in the U.S, Mexico, and Costa Rica offering a wide range of services; Customer friendly service levels with the stability and support available from a corporate platform.
- Depot Locations– We have the largest network in North America providing Customers with strategic locations near major port areas and inland distribution hubs.
- Reliability - Our depot services provide a level of reliability that Customers depend on to help them better forecast their equipment utilization.
- Experience– We put our 40 years of experience into helping our Customers find the most cost effective and operationally efficient solution to their intermodal service needs.
- Real-Time Data – With our EDI capabilities and handheld status updates, Customers can receive real-time data to make quick business decisions.
- Repair Parts Inventory – We carry over $3.5 million worth of repair parts inventory in North America for critical repairs and to minimize out-of-stock situations.
- We stock over $4 million in new and used containers across the country to be able to provide you with the container you need quickly.
- Living up to highest industry standards