SOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU OPERATE SMARTER AND PLAN BETTER
TAILORED DEPOT SOLUTIONS
ITS ConGlobal (ITSC) provides a wide range of Depot Services including the repair, maintenance, storage and redistribution of intermodal equipment. In addition to these standard depot services, ITSC can tailor a solution to complement our standard suite of services to meet our Customers' specific requirements. ITSC operates at 24 depots and at 9 port locations in the U.S., Mexico, and Costa Rica. We partner with our Customers to provide service which allow them to operate smarter and plan better.
WHAT DO WE OFFER WITH OUR DEPOT SERVICES?
WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS?
- Steamship lines – We process in-service containers and chassis to be ready to handle the next load; reefer pre-trip, wash and temp set, genset pre-trip and fueling, sweep outs, liners
- Global Leasing Companies– ITSC is at the ready to receive and deliver leased container and chassis, full inspection, classification to your specs, heavy and light repairs, remarking
- Intermodal Equipment Providers - ITSC Depot wants to be your start/stop location for chassis and gensets, maintenance, repairs, inventory management, regulatory inspections
- Trucking Companies– ITSC has secure space for your short-term or long-term storage needs albeit wheeled loads, trailers, or chassis
- Fleet Operators – if you’re running a trailer fleet then give ITSC a call; we can tailor a solution for maintenance and repair, inventory management, and inspections
- Contractors – ITSC sells containers as-is or we can customize with doors, windows, finished or roughed-in; we can customize just about anything to suit your needs
- YOU – We can provide all of these services and more, large or small, just call or email to get started with a customized solution that meets your needs
THE ITSC ADVANTAGE
- Network – ITSC operates over 120 facilities in the U.S, Mexico, and Costa Rica offering a wide range of services; Customer friendly service levels with the stability and support available from a corporate platform.
- Depot Locations– We have the largest network in North America providing Customers with strategic locations near major port areas and inland distribution hubs.
- Reliability - Our depot services provide a level of reliability that Customers depend on to help them better forecast their equipment utilization.
- Experience– We put our 40 years of experience into helping our Customers find the most cost effective and operationally efficient solution to their intermodal service needs.
- Real-Time Data – With our EDI capabilities and handheld status updates, Customers can receive real-time data to make quick business decisions.
- Repair Parts Inventory – We carry over $3.5 million worth of repair parts inventory in North America for critical repairs and to minimize out-of-stock situations.
- We stock over $4 million in new and used containers across the country to be able to provide you with the container you need quickly.
- Living up to highest industry standards